Kalman Rubinson

If you check the monitors at mp3playerstore, you will find that they
come with composite (RCA) inputs ready to go. Of course, they are all
smaller than 10".

Kal

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:07:37 -0700, "Doctor John"
wrote:

Thanks to all- I googled this subject to death, with no luck, and here you
folks come up with all kinds of links. In the mean time I did win a
salvaged Sharp 10" LCD Panel Model: LQ104V1DC31 on eBay, so I do still want
to experiment with hooking up a video camera directly to this without going
through a PC (I'm trying to set up a rear view camera for a truck on the
cheap). Looks like the video converters are available, what's going to be
difficult is figuring out the connections on this raw LCD panel.

John

"Kalman Rubinson" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:54:14 -0700, "Doctor John"
wrote:

I'm trying to make a low- cost video monitoring system. The camera I am
using has RCA out and I'm looking at some salvaged LCD flat panels.

Seems
there would be a way to convert to RCA to a VGA input, perhaps using an

old
video card. I have looked far and wide and I can't find a flat panel
monitor (small, B&W is preferred) which is set up for RCA in unless I go
with a new video system in the $500 range. I'm trying to keep the costs

on
this down. Any help would be appreciated.

Try he
www.mp3playerstore.com

Kal