J T

Thu, Feb 10, 2005, 6:46pm (EST-1)
(Patriarch) sayeth:
snipThe child's rocker from plywood I found on the FWW site looks like
something to make in a Saturday session for the first grandchild...

I've made a kids puzzle chair for years now. Got plans out of a
magazine, but made so many changes, it's not the same chair anymore.
Six pieces, a kid can take it apart, put it back together, then sit in
it. The inspirations page has some there, to give you the idea. One
nice thing about that, you can take one apart for storage (when the
grandkids go backhome), or to take on trips. They cost pratically
nothing to make, and once you've got patterns, probably not even half an
hour to make. And, I've often seen them vastly overpriced, at least I
consider $100 vastly overpriced for one. No prob.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold