Peter Twydell

Default This coming weeks Aldi specials - air compressor any good?

In article , BillV
writes
Francis wrote:
http://www.aldi.co.uk/specials_01_11/offers_nav.htm

Whats Aldi? is it another shop for pikeys like Lidl?

Call me Pikey Pete if you will, but SWMBO and I shop regularly at Lidl
(and at Lidl and Aldi when in the Netherlands).
Being German shops, they work on the most popular principle the pile
it high and sell it cheap. It seems that the average hausfrau prefers to
buy on price.

Overheard in our nearest Lidl: Ooh, I'm not buying that, it's German!

Many Lidl food products are excellent quality and incredible value for
money. Tinned salmon/herring/mackerel fillets in a variety of oils and
sauces, dark (74%) chocolate, ice cream, frozen chips, coleslaw, fruit
juice, chicken nuggets (whole pieces, not reconstituted shredded stuff),
tasty German pilsener, mineral water, to name but several.

Guten Appetit!
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!