DIYGUY

toller wrote:
I just bought one at Amazon for $50 (gloat, gloat, gloat) and have used it
twice.
The first time it couldn't have been better. The second time I found the
1/16" cutter was a bit deeper than the 1/8" cutters. It was fine for this
particular purpose, but hardly good. If I had paid $100 I would have been
dissappointed.

Seems to me that is a very big YOU SUCK. I think I paid around $170 on
Amazon back in 2002. Why/how did the price come down that far that
fast, especially given the fact they are made in Italy and the dollar is
in the toilet??