Patriarch

(J T) wrote in news:2251-420B9652-282@storefull-
3157.bay.webtv.net:

Thu, Feb 10, 2005, 2:22am (EST-1)

(Patriarch) claims to say:
JOAT has been telling wannabe wood dorkers to build a rocker, rather
than a crib or cradle, snip So, waddaya got to share?

You're allllllmost right. I never said anything about cribs.

My personal peference is Stickley. But, I'll post this for ya.
Check Tauton on designing a rocker, Black & Decker, and Inspiration - go
down to chairs. I don't recall if I've got more stuff there or not.
http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/WOODSTUFF/

Thank you, again. I've bookmarked the Taunton article, regarding the
physics. My guess is that I'm going to need to draw my own plans.

Hal Taylor wants a bundle for his, and I'd still need to revise it to be
close to what I want. Not the path I'll choose this time.

The child's rocker from plywood I found on the FWW site looks like
something to make in a Saturday session for the first grandchild...

Patriarch

BTW, I'm usually almost right. Which means, I suppose, generally wrong
somehow. ;-)