Patriarch

"Joe Wilding" wrote in news:371ct4F57gaioU1
@individual.net:

I spent a bunch of time designing and building a rocker before myu first
child was born. I have details on my website:
http://the-wildings.com/shop/furniture/rocker/

The finished picture can be found by backing up a directory.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I have tons of questions! First, thank you for the link. I'd seen your
site before, but hadn't recalled the Eastlake style rocker.

Your plans for sale section mentioned a 'coming soon', postponed due to a
promotion. Did the forthcoming plans include a measured drawing for the
rocker? And is that still a someday project?

Patriarch