Default Interior Door Replacement

We just fixed up our 70's era house and everthing is great except for
these ugly dark brown construction grade flat slab interior doors all
around our house.

I was determined to spend the time, per some articles I read on the
internet, on using each door as a template to triming a replacement
door, but then I read on one web site (askthebuilder.com) that "some
home centers now have specialized milling machines to manufacture a
replacement door from your original door") I'm paraphrasing a bit but
that was the basic idea.

Anyway, I called all the Philadelphia area window/door retailers as
well as a lumberyard and when I asked about such a machine they
basically figured I was crazy or something.

Has anyone heard of such a machine at a home center? Otherwise, I'm
stuck with the prospect of cobbling together 9 replacement interior
doors manually.

We have lots of little ones, and as such we are not looking for fancy
doors. I was simply hoping to replace these 30 year old cheap looking
hollow core doors with some newer, paneled, cheap hollow core doors.