Stu

Default fence post holes

Do you need to keep the wall? If it's damaged it might be better to
get rid of it. How long are the fence posts you're putting in? 18"
may be enough depth.

the the wall is about 78ft long and goes down over 2ft towards end of
garden, so I think I will keep it.

they are concrete 8ft posts, from what I have read they need to be atleast
2ft down? although they are against the small wall, which should give some
extra support?

Visit the tool hire section of your BM (Jewson etc). A concrete
breaker with appropriate chisels isn't dear to hire and will be
much much better than an SDS drill!

ok thanx for that, I will check out my nearest hire shop.

cheers, Stu

Stu?? Not "clara" ???? Eh?

nah, it's Stu sorry, clara is the name of news server, I have changed it
now : )