T i m

Default Printer dilemma .. Anyone manning 'Dabs' online

Hi All,

Thanks to all those who offered help and advice re my printer
replacement dilemma (old HPDJ840c).

I finally ordered (last Sunday) a Canon ip4000 from Dabs.

I got an order confirmation on Sunday and an 'update' on Monday asking
to confirm the relationship between 'the cardholder' (my wife) , the
delivery address (my mate up the road) and myself (user) ;-)

I did so and in spite of a couple of 'any update on this order please'
? Emails I've had nothing but autoreplies?

The order status still shows 'awaiting card authorization' or summat.

So I just cancelled it ;-(

Two reasons ..

1) I get very frustrated when you have no access other than by email
(anyone have a phone number for them and is there any point calling
it?) and they don't seem to reply to that (well not in 4 days anyway)?

2) I've just been given an HPDJ 910c ;-)

Now I can understand that it might make things 'difficult' for them by
requesting a different delivery address from the card holders address,
but if that is going to nauze things up why give us the boxes to fill
in in the first place?

"The computer says No" ;-(

All the best ..

T i m