Kalman Rubinson

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:54:14 -0700, "Doctor John"
wrote:

I'm trying to make a low- cost video monitoring system. The camera I am
using has RCA out and I'm looking at some salvaged LCD flat panels. Seems
there would be a way to convert to RCA to a VGA input, perhaps using an old
video card. I have looked far and wide and I can't find a flat panel
monitor (small, B&W is preferred) which is set up for RCA in unless I go
with a new video system in the $500 range. I'm trying to keep the costs on
this down. Any help would be appreciated.

Try he
www.mp3playerstore.com

Kal