Ian Stirling

I have been asked to cut open an old liquid oxygen tank with my plasma
cutter. The intention is to use it as a glory hole for glasswork. I
have not actually looked at the tank myself.

Are there any explosion hazards or anything I should watch out for in
terms of safety. Are LO2 tanks double walled, contain a dewar or
contain any hazardous insulating material I should be careful of?

LO2 tanks are almost certainly double walled, with vacuum in the middle,
and probably layers of foil or something.

There is a very small chance that a fault would cause this to be
pressurised.
I'd drill a 10mm hole, to start, before starting the plasma.

Actually, I lie, I'd say "Cool a LO2 tank", and start investigating
how to get it filled.