Pat Barber

It's been posted a number of times but the very procedure
Bob S. references, is available at the Delta web site:

http://www.deltawoodworking.com/index.asp?e=144&p=462

As a follow up, I would strongly suggest another
valuable addition to anything else you get...
Look at a In-line Industries "PALS" system that is
an addition to the saw...

Here is an excellent write up of "how to do it" and
it includes a good desciption of the PALS system...

http://thewoodshop.20m.com/calibrate_sled1.htm

and

http://www.in-lineindustries.com/saw_pals.html

Take my word for it.... SPEND THE MONEY and get the
correct tools(PALS & TS-ALigner)... Been there.. done that
including breaking a bolt in the arbor assemble.

Thomas wrote:
I have a Delta 10" Contractor Saw. I checked the blade with a dial gauge as
described in the January issue of American Woodworker and discovered that
the blade isn't parallel to the miter slot across it's length. The article
said check your owner's manual for trunion adjustment. Well I looked in the
manual and didn't see it. So how do you adjust the trunion?