funster

Thanks Everyone!!! Several hours of internet searching was futile
until I posted here. It's going to be used on a hobby type item: a
sinograph: You know that a compass can make a circle on your paper,
but this unit will make a sine wave of various amplitudes and
frequencies as it is slid across your paper. Sort of a fun item to
create, I hope.

Thanks again!

Ned Simmons wrote:
In article 1107888603.987545.276520
@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, says...
I am building a small project using only stock parts requiring no
additional machining. I want to buy a small piece of brass

dovetail
stock and its mating slide. Does anyone out there know where I can

buy
some of this? I do not have access to any milling machine or the

like,
but I do have access to a cut-off saw. I have done a google

search,
but only can find things like square stock and hex stock. Thanks

in
advance for any help.

You can get bronze plated steel dovetail components from
these folks...
http://www.anchorlamina.com/r_catalogues.html

Specifically..
http://www.anchorlamina.com/pdf.d/FlatProducts.pdf