Ed Huntress

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:33:47 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

offspring, can create some very bad memories.

Jeez, she thought you were trying to kill her? I locked my mom in the
basement once, when I was 7 and she was being particularly churlish one

day,
but she would have stuck her fingers in a socket if I asked her to give

me a
hand with my electricity project. g

--
Ed Huntress

I locked my mom outside on the front porch of the house 3 blocks from
the Student Union at Michigan Tech. Nude or nearly so and in Febuary
at 6:30 am. Then got scared because of her frantic poundings and
went and hid in the basement. I was told I was 3 at the time.
It used to get brought up at family gatherings....

I wonder why we thought that locking our moms out would solve anything. Even
then, we knew we'd have to let them back in eventually.

Anyway, you've contributed to the family's store of legends, Gunner. No one
will ever forgive you for it. g

--
Ed Huntress