Gunner

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:33:47 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

offspring, can create some very bad memories.

Jeez, she thought you were trying to kill her? I locked my mom in the
basement once, when I was 7 and she was being particularly churlish one day,
but she would have stuck her fingers in a socket if I asked her to give me a
hand with my electricity project. g

--
Ed Huntress

I locked my mom outside on the front porch of the house 3 blocks from
the Student Union at Michigan Tech. Nude or nearly so and in Febuary
at 6:30 am. Then got scared because of her frantic poundings and
went and hid in the basement. I was told I was 3 at the time.
It used to get brought up at family gatherings....

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"