Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

Something funny, Ed. My ex is now married to a guy named Howard.

(I'm
Harold). He's a great guy and doesn't deserve her. No offense

taken,
Ed.
I answer to many things, especially the dinner bell. :-)

Jeez, did my fingers do that? When I type too fast I sometimes go on
autopilot. Sorry about that.

Hey, no problem. You're lucky. When my fingers do that, it usually can't

be
read.

If you don't mind, I'd like to brag a bit about my prowess on the

keyboard.
I have worked feverishly at getting me speed up and am now proud to

proclaim
that I have my errors up to something like 60/minute. And some folks say
nothing good comes from these news groups! :-)

Hey, that's why they created spell-chuckers.

--
Ed Huntress