BigWallop

Default Trailer Fridge Box ((Cheap) Alternatives to)

"Chris Holmes" wrote in message
om...
"BigWallop" wrote in message

Ah Ha !!!! With you now. Try contacting Fred :

http://www.better-boxes.com/

He supplies us with storage lockers and strong boxes and things. Very
friendly and helpful, and also does second hand boxes and things for

very
cheap prices. Worth tellign them what you want to see if they can help.

I mailed Fred, but he mailed back and said it wasn't really what they
do. Could be I approached him wrong and he didn't want to get
involved with one box for a "retail" customer, or maybe he's afraid of
selling something not designed for the job in case the Police or H&S
should come knocking some day.

Or maybe he doesn't have anything suitable.

Thanks for the link anyway, if you've had good service from him in the
past it may be worth a faq recommendation as we're always getting
people asking about crates to buy/hire.

It's more than likely they don't have anything for this type of use Chris,
because they usually give some sort of alternatives to certain needs and
wants. I read your reply further up the thread and believe you've found
something suitable (?) so good luck with it.

---
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com