Harold and Susan Vordos

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Harold and Susan Vordos says...

... Ignorance, and lack of trust in one's
offspring, can create some very bad memories.

It works both ways Harold. See my comment above about
the screwdriver welded into the outlet box in our
basement.

I *told* him to turn off the circuit breaker. The
former house owner had switched the outlet - on the
neutral side.

Wow! Some people really should leave things to others that are qualified.
As dumb as I am, I know better than to do that.

To his credit my dad listened to every single work
I've ever uttered about electricity, after that fateful
day.

Chuckle! Can't imagine why!

Harold