Harold and Susan Vordos

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
news

You're a lucky man, Ed. Things between me and my mother deteriorated

quite
badly at the end, so much so that I no longer spoke to her. Mind you,

I'd
have much rather had a loving relationship with her, but that was not to

be.
I have no doubt that she formed the part of my personality that makes me
less than fun to know. Some things are hard to overcome.

I'm sorry to hear that, Howard. Yes, I've been very fortunate.

But, heck, I think you're fun to know. I might not feel that way if I was

cat, but you're just fine with humans. g

Thanks, Ed. I appreciate that very kind comment. (Just don't show up on
Halloween dressed as a cat! g)

Something funny, Ed. My ex is now married to a guy named Howard. (I'm
Harold). He's a great guy and doesn't deserve her. No offense taken, Ed.
I answer to many things, especially the dinner bell. :-)

Harold