Andy Asberry wrote:

Chris, I would appreciate communication from the owner of your old
tractor. This manual is for a gas tractor.

Ahwwww !!! Wrong Tractor !

The Illinois I am familiar with is a Traction Engine ! (steam)

Who would have thought their were both steam AND internal combustion
tractors called Illinois ?

This is a new one on me too..... I would have thought that having an
Illinois traction background that I would have heard about a gas
tractor if one existed...Never did.

None the less, That is a nice piece of literature. Now I am going to
have to ask a few aquaintances if they know anything about them. I do
have a few "collector" friends.

I've managed to keep my "collection" down to just two hit and miss
motors and a gaggle of small engines...

If I hear anything, I will certainly make contact on this list.

Interesting......

Chris L