Silvan

Olebiker wrote:

I use an 8 inch stackable dado set on my Jet contractor's saw with no
problems at all.

1.5 HP motor? I've got a 110V/1.5 HP contractor's saw, and I've been
planning for awhile now to go pick up one of the dadoes in question. It
looks like a good set in the store, and it's available cash and carry,
which is always a bonus in my book.

(Of course, it looks like I'm definitely in for $5,000 on the insurance for
sure, with possibly as much as another $2,000 on top of that. So I guess
it's reality check time. Wimminz are SO expensive.)

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/