Charles Krug

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:08:25 -0800, Tim Douglass
wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:12:45 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Silvan" wrote in message

Anyway, I hate escalators. They're too slow.

Sometimes they are over loaded. LOL

I am entertained by the moving sidewalks at the many of the air ports.
Trying to keep up with the people riding them will give you a work out.

A lot of airports have one side of the moving sidewalks reserved for
people who want to walk with the other side for those who want to
ride. I was always a walker, and since I walk fast anyway, I could
make pretty good time down one of those things.

Here's the tale of a Manhattan marketing wonk who joined an excercise
class lead by a SEAL instructor.

Just in case anyone who lives in the NYC area needs help with their New
Years resolutions.

http://www.shankman.com/sealpt.html

Enjoy!