Steve Knight

The answer is *not* to penalize the people
using the road for its *really* intended purpose by making the speed limit
slower, it is hoping that somehow these recreational riders would gain a
bit of wisdom and courtesy and realize that a) they are endangering
themselves, and b) through their actions they are inconveniencing others,
taking away time from those people who might also like to get home or get
their business done so that they also can enjoy some recreational
activities.

god forbid if someone makes a driver a bit late. Hell I can't even cross the
street as drivers won't stop turning right. How many times have I had to jump
out of the way of some driver who did not yield the right of way when it was
time for me to cross?
try riding a bike then you will get your recreational activities and relive
some stress your getting yourself under.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes