Dave Hinz

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:59:53 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

I've got one, and she can shoot very well (wall of trophies to prove
it) also. I found out that the line is drawn somewhere shy of using
the oven as a temperature-controlled heat chamber for annealing
metal, though. Also irrational about "the good scissors".

There are certain things that it's best not to touch.

Indeed. She's possessive about some of her power tools as well.

Bought her a chainsaw for her 50th birthday...

Hmm. Redecorating, is she?

Initially it was for the usual reasons (old farmhouse, neglected
yard somewhat overrun by weed trees), and now it's just another
utility tool. Husky 18"; nice saw.