Koz

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:05:17 -0500, Ed Huntress

wrote:

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" (clip) how I used to lap the dashpots of my S.U.

carburettors

on the dining room table (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, how about MY mother. I brought home some printing plates that I

found

in the trash, and I inked them up and ran them through the wringer on

our

washing machine. Mom didn't object. Or when I used her sewing machine

perforate paper.

That's a good mom. Do you suppose they still make them like that?

I've got one, and she can shoot very well (wall of trophies to prove
it) also. I found out that the line is drawn somewhere shy of using
the oven as a temperature-controlled heat chamber for annealing
metal, though. Also irrational about "the good scissors".

Egads...it's not just my mother that had "good scissors"? Of course I
did use em to cut wires more than once.......

Koz

There are certain things that it's best not to touch.

Bought her a chainsaw for her 50th birthday...

Hmm. Redecorating, is she?

--
Ed Huntress