Andy Asberry

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:25:37 GMT, Erik Litchy
wrote:

i live in bloomington and never heard of sutch a place.

That may be 'cause you ain't lived there long enough. With only two
known to exist, I suspect they weren't around long.

If you could find the time to check old city directories at the
library, I would really appreciate it. They might shed a little more
light on this. The Illinois Tractor Co. might have even placed an ad
in the directory.

No way, other than the Internet, could 2 tractors and one manual get
together 86 years later. Oh, and a few guys just setting around
jawing. A small thing but it is history.