Andy Asberry

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 21:13:47 GMT, Andy Asberry
wrote:

I've Googled and surfed with no success. I've left messages on several
forums. No luck.

I have an owner's manual and parts list for an Illinois brand tractor.
The copyright date is 1919. They were made in Bloomington, Illinois.

Anybody ever hear of one? Recommendations for more info? I would think
a mint manual with the warranty registration card still inside would
be more scarce than a tractor. If there is a tractor out there, I've
got your manual.

This was a 4 cylinder gasoline flathead. There are 2 pairs of bolt on
cylinders. Two heads. The manual is bound. I hesitate to break the
spine enough to scan all the pages. I appreciate the info. Here are
three pages.

http://www.asberry.net/IllinoisTrac1.htm
http://www.asberry.net/IllinoisTrac2.htm
http://www.asberry.net/IllinoisTr4ac3.htm

I keep everything related to this farm. I have 1880's farm ledgers. My
great grandfather kept track of everything. Like how many eggs the
chickens layed; how many were eaten, sold or hatched. I can tell you
what corn and oats were bringing in 1882. A spool of thread was $.01
in 1910. Kind of puts things in perspective.

Did I mention there is a 1909 Hupmobile buried in a wash in the back
pasture?