Dave Hinz

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:05:17 -0500, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" (clip) how I used to lap the dashpots of my S.U.

carburettors
on the dining room table (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Well, how about MY mother. I brought home some printing plates that I

found
in the trash, and I inked them up and ran them through the wringer on our
washing machine. Mom didn't object. Or when I used her sewing machine to
perforate paper.

That's a good mom. Do you suppose they still make them like that?

I've got one, and she can shoot very well (wall of trophies to prove
it) also. I found out that the line is drawn somewhere shy of using
the oven as a temperature-controlled heat chamber for annealing
metal, though. Also irrational about "the good scissors".

Bought her a chainsaw for her 50th birthday...