brugnospamsia wrote:
"Tony Eva" wrote in message

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I hate the b***dy things and would replace it with a wall one

outside the
bathroom - if necessary.

A kindred spirit! My builder looked at me very oddly when I said I

wanted
the bathroom light switches outside on the wall, but I was paying,

so he
shrugged and did it.

I can live with the remote possibility of somebody accidentally (or

deliberately) turning off the lights while I'm in there, if it

means
avoiding those horrible dangly bits of string :-)

But can you live with the admittedly lowish risk that someone with

really
wet hands (or the person who follows them) gets a belt from the

switch ?

So what about the light switch for the bedroom next to the bathroom?
It's just as likely that someone coming out of the bathroom with wet
hands could get a belt from there.

MBQ