A.M. Wood

That would be the Freud SD208, which is consistently rated as a best
buy among stack dado sets. I have the SD206, which is the 6" version,
and just as good. Cuts are very clean and flat-bottmed. Unless you're
doing mission-critical dados in veneered or laminated materials, the
Freud should serve you well.

Check your saw manual for the recommended dado size - the 6" is
probably what you want, unless you're running a cabinet saw. It's a

bit
of a strange move that HD only carries the 8" version, since probably
90% of their market is portable and contractor's saws.

Not strange at all that the Home De Pot would not have the right
tool/part and instead has the one that is available at the "right"
price.

Why I'd even bet money that the "expert" in the tool section would
gladly explain how that blade fits nicely on any 10" circular or chop
saw.