Wes Stewart

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:49:21 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

leonard wrote:

you can rent a nail gun

Rent? RENT??? Then how would he be able to acquire a new tool?

(Although, I gotta say, buy a framing nailer to put up a little 10x12 shed?
or rent one? Crikey. I'd vote for the 22 oz. Estwing hammer like those
other two I think. You can't possibly put enough nails into something that
small to justify any kind of pneumatic or gunpowder-powered anything,
unless you're just swimming in cash, and you already have a great TS, top
shelf jointer, big daddy planer, high dollar bandsaw, etc. and are just
completely out of more interesting machinery to buy.)

Or you're like me; awaiting an appointment next week with the
orthopaedic surgeon to discuss surgery on my right shoulder.

I didn't swing a hammer professionally, so can't blame the problem on
that, but the amount of amateur homebuilding I've done can't have
helped. It's a twofer problem: repeative motion and shock on the
joints.

Rent, or better, borrow a nailer.