Doug Winterburn

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 07:07:48 -0500, Mike Marlow wrote:

Where are you guys getting Linux from? As well, any associated
applications such as Open Office or Star Office or whatever is commonly
used today?

I've got a machine that has been just sitting around and not even on the
network for a while and I might just put it on and load it up. It's been
so long since I've looked at the Linux world that I don't even know what
everyone uses these days. Redhat? Purplecoat?

I've been using Fedora (RedHat). You can download it at:

http://fedora.redhat.com/

It's a four CD distribution and includes a ton of apps such as OpenOffice.

- Doug