Arch

Hi r.h. I saw some (IMO ridiculous) expensive "shabby chic" furniture
and accessories at an upscale London department store that you would be
embarrassed to put out for trash pickup. Included were wooden sinks,
really just square tubs lined with sheet metal. We ought to take the
opportunity to sell our cracks, catches and blow-ups before the fad
passes.

Max, I once owned a beautiful Honduras mahogany sloop, but the toredos
won. In these salty waters, we give thanks for mundane fiberglass and
forgo the beauty of wood. Wooden washtubs, barrels, troughs ...and
turned true bowls all hold water.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter