Mark

I like the line....
"I don't remember much about it, but it keeps coming up at
family gatherings...." / mark

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Ed Huntress says...

However, 40 years later, she still manages to repeat the story at every
holiday get-together about how I used to lap the dashpots of my S.U.
carburettors on the dining room table, and how we'd have to eat on TV trays
for a day or two afterwards because the kerosene smell would like to knock
you out. Maybe she hasn't forgiven me for that one.

Great how that works out. I've still got the story about how my
dad welded a sears screwdriver onto the box while trying to do
some electrical work. And the one about my brother filling up
the crankcase of a 56 chevy with water.

Fortunately none of my relatives, nor their stories about me,
are accessible to this ngs inhabitants....

Jim