Andrew Barss

Mark & Juanita wrote:

: Sorry, just hit a sore spot with me, I live in an area near subdivisions
: where people think that a narrow, 2 lane road with very narrow shoulders is
: a great place to go riding. This road also has blind curves where one
: coming around a corner could potentially hit a bicyclist travelling 25 MPH
: on a 40 MPH road in many cases, the bicyclists don't use the shoulder since
: the shoulder is barely there. The answer is *not* to penalize the people
: using the road for its *really* intended purpose by making the speed limit
: slower, it is hoping that somehow these recreational riders would gain a
: bit of wisdom and courtesy and realize that a) they are endangering
: themselves, and b) through their actions they are inconveniencing others,
: taking away time from those people who might also like to get home or get
: their business done so that they also can enjoy some recreational
: activities.

What vehicle do you drive?

-Andy Barss