Todd Fatheree

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 10:42:55 +0000, "Luigi Zanasi"
wrote:

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:26:45 +0000, B a r r y wrote:

Steve Knight wrote:
http://matt-massie.com/archives/images/24fitness.jpg
I really cracked up with this picture.

I've seen people waiting for the front row parking spots at my gym.

I've also fought with two gyms over a lack of bicycle parking. The
first gym suggested that no one was interested in riding a bicycle to
the gym, as the gym had stationary bikes. G

My current place accommodated me, there are now 4 others who cycle to
the gym! We get our cardio on the way to the gym, rather than in it.

After a couple of months of going to the gym, I realized the absurdity of
driving there and then spending 20 minutes on an exercise bicycle or
treadmill, especially since the 5km ride is mostly uphill both ways. But

did wimp out this winter despite having studded tires on my bike. Don't
trust the drivers.

Well, since the roads were built for automobile traffic ....

Actually, most states have laws on the books that state that bicycles are
"intended users" of the road system.

todd