Prometheus

On 8 Feb 2005 12:46:12 -0800, "Ringo Langly"
wrote:

Hi all,

I started a thread a few days ago about building a shed, but instead of
adding this to the tail of that thread I thought I'd start a new
thread.

Anyway, for a standard 10x12 shed would you guys suggest using nails or
screws? I assume screws are more secure, but I'm not sure. Also if I
used nails, what's involved in getting a nailgun? I have a large
Craftsman air compressor I can use.

I generally just use nails. For something that small, you don't even
really need a nailgun- a hammer would work just fine for you, unless
you're really prone to tennis elbow. Screws are probably fine as
well, but I've found that I always end up getting the crappy screws,
and waste too much time stripping out screw heads. You're also going
to want to have a really, really good cordless drill for that many
screws, with at least two or three spare batteries and an extra
charger.
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam