Ray

Hot dipped galvanized for the pressure treated lumber.
Coated deck screw rated for pressure treated lumber for screwing the floor
down.
Coated sinker nails for the rest.

As was already posted a palm nailer is a great air tool and fairly cheap.

--

Too much is not enough!
rvojtash NOT THIS at comcast (dot) net

"Ringo Langly" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

I started a thread a few days ago about building a shed, but instead of
adding this to the tail of that thread I thought I'd start a new
thread.

Anyway, for a standard 10x12 shed would you guys suggest using nails or
screws? I assume screws are more secure, but I'm not sure. Also if I
used nails, what's involved in getting a nailgun? I have a large
Craftsman air compressor I can use.

Thanks...

Ringo