Gunner

On 8 Feb 2005 10:33:04 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

victorious South Vietnamese, and withdrawn from by a Republican
President (Nixon), then was defunded and ultimately lost because of
Democrat Congress critters?

That war?

Yes of course, you are right here. We should still be
fighting there, and even more US soldiers should have
died. That would have been much better.

Jim

Why would you say that? Nixon got us OUT of Vietnam and his
Vietnamization plans had the South doing exceptionally well and
largely putting the North on the run.

Then the Dems cut off funding and aid, the bullets bombs and fuel ran
out and in 1975, the forces of North Vietnam drove into Siagon over
the corpses of our allies.

Im sure all those people that went to the Reeducation camps or mass
graves thanked you Democrats from the bottom of their maggot infested
eye sockets.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."