RogerN

Default FS, Mill

I have an old mill for sale. It is a Kempsmith horizontal mill with a
Bridgeport head mounted on the overarm. The horizontal mill part has a
7-1/2 hp motor and power feed works on the X and Z axis (I think a gear is
missing on the Y axis). The table is ~12 X 50 and estimated weight of this
machine is 4500 lbs. I have a fork lift and can load it for you. It is
located in Southern Illinois, city of DuQuoin. When I bought this mill, it
had been sitting outside and I had to replace the spindle bearings in the
bridgport head. I probably have less than 40 hours use on the mill with the
new spindle bearings.

Asking $1000
Thanks!