SteveB

"xrongor" wrote in message
try taking the other one out. if you can pull that off, you can install
one.

randy

I was intimidated by the dishwasher. Then the one in our rental took a
header. We were ready for a better one in our house. So, I took the one in
the rental out. It was toast, and nothing to mess up.

Then I took the one in our house out. Having taken two out, I knew pretty
much what to do. I installed our used one in the rental. Then we got the
new one for our house. Installation was easy. You just have to get the
fittings on there right. (there is only one) You might have to take the
wires from the old one and transpose them to the new one. (new ones come
without wires, if you can figger that out) You might have to use the old
water fittings from the old washer. Getting it centered and level in the
cabinet takes a few minutes, but ain't rocket surgery.

I think I could make a good living out of installing dishwashers at $85 per.
It would take longer to get from job to job than to install. I guess the
upside is that you would have to deal with housewives that are home alone

Steve