mark (sixstringtheoryDOTcom)

Mike wrote:
I just left the Purdy website. I have more questions about paint brushes
then before I visited the site.
http://www.purdycorp.com/catalog/bru...//professional I'm looking for
the best brushes for interior latex paint. I need brushes to paint
trim with Behr latex paints. Might as well get the best brushes for oil
based too.

Please recommend which model brush to buy. I bought some "all paints"
Purdy brushes from Home Depot, but I'm willing to spend the money to get the
better brushes if they'll make a difference in the appearance of the
finished job..

Thanks,

Using Purdy brushes with latex paint is like matching up Brad Pitt with
an ugly broad. Doesn't compute.

Aside from my laughable analogy - why in the world would you buy an
expensive brush and use garbage paint with it? Behr paint is terrible.

I highly recommend you use either of the two brands I use (Benjamin
Moore or Lowe's American Tradition), or one of the other higher-quality
brands out there. Unless Behr has changed radically over the past few
years, they were and still are the worst paint to use.