HVAC fella

'Dog Bone DAVE the Hack Yakker says to cut a hole in your house to
service the AC'

ME: Again Rans, you twist what i posted. I never said a word about
'cutting a hole in his house' ; the OP said :

'the area next to my house where I would like to locate the outside
coils is narrow: about 32" wide and 10' long. '

Im assuming he has a structure of some kind perhaps a dog run or simular
; if he does, then, making an access would not be out of the question.
If he is just referring to open space measuring 32 inches by 10 feet
long at the side of his house...then, i doubt his local code will allow
him to install the a/c unit so close to (or on) the lot line...if indeed
this area goes up to the lot line.

Did you see my post of a few days ago whereby i suggested we be friends
? Do u think this is possible on your end ? It is on mine.