John Stumbles

Default fence post holes

"clara" wrote in message
I have a wall which is only about 1 ft high down the side of my garden,

the
previous owner decided to fix the fence into the wall, which did not work
very well with the wind last weekend.

I have brought some concrete fence posts to put against the wall, but

after
digging down about 18 inches I have came across what looks like the
foundations for the wall and can not get down any further.

I am thinking the best thing to do will be to try and chisel through it

with
an sds drill? can anyone recomend where to buy a pretty long sds chisel

bit
to use? or can anyone give me a better idea?

I use my long SDS drill bits for chiselling sometimes.