Jim M

"DJ" wrote in message
Anybody have experience (good or bad) with Shaw brand laminate?

I am contemplating the Mystique Plus (with foam backing attached) in
Cherry Strip, about 200 sq ft, local price about 3$/foot

David
djonesatLSidaho.com

Yes David,

I just did two bedrooms (1st bedroom was 110 SQ ft and second bedroom
was around 125 or so SQ feet) with this stuff made by Shaw. It went together
quite well.I completed the job last week so can't comment on it's durability
yet. The construction part was actually a fun installation. The floor looks
great.
Buy the installation kit they sell with it as there are a few tools
that will come in very handy.... Hope that was of some help...Jim