HVAC fella

Maybe you could cut in an access that you could crawl thru, which would
allow you to get to the back side of the a/c unit for servicing ( ? ) .
If by chance , this is a Dog Run you are thinking of putting the a/c
unit in , i wouldnt do that --- a dogs urine is acidic and will eat thru
the fins and tubes of the condensor. I once had a Dog do that to a unit
over several years and it needed replacing -- there were hardly any fins
left on the unit ; never thought id get a replacement a/c job from a
Dog..but hey, im not choosy. I think i even thru a new DogBone into the
estimate.