Joseph Meehan

Jedd Haas wrote:
I am considering installing central air & heat, however, the area
next to my house where I would like to locate the outside coils is
narrow: about 32" wide and 10' long. Are there any units that are
particularly narrow (shallow) that could fit this space, with enough
room to get around them and service them?

Your fist problem is why is it that narrow? Is it on the property line?
There are usually local codes covering where you can place the unit. How
well ventilated is the area? Do you have windows on that side. Remember
that noise is going to be louder on both sides due to the restricted space.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math