West Midlands, UK.

Default USB PRINTERS

Has anyone had the problem with these USB printers like the C42, C44 or C46,
that when you format your computer, and then install you printer, it tend to
pick LPT for its output, when it should be the USB port, and trying to
resolve it takes ages, and everytime I have to do a format, the same thing
happen again and again.
But if I format the drive, and take the ( backup )battery out of the
computer, then replace it, set the time etc;, then put on windows, it find
its USB port immediately like the first time.
Friend, who have run computer for years, who have done computer engineering,
still can't understand it, neither can I.
I wish they still sold the old parallel port printers, they were easy to set
up, every.
The LPT! is used buy the scanner.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH USB PRINTERS ???
I can only receive Plain Text, not HTML, I like it that way.
I don't buy any items outside the UK.
I'm not interested in any state lotteries from any country,
if I've won just send the money, other wise "Go to hell"
=============================
If your asking me to phone you, the phone does not
allow 07??, 08??, & 09?? numbers to be dialled, THANK YOU !
===========================
If your a friend, you will respect me as a friend.
I do not want a Business partnership, with anyone offering
??000000 million dollars $, especially from Africa or Holland,
or connected to: . Not interested in any Business Partnership
from any country, offering 1000 plus $ etc;
And I do not wish to be directed to your Web-Page,
to see you on Web-Camera, as most are dead ends.
I GET MY MEDICINES FREE.....!.....Thanks