George

"Richard" wrote in message
Having decided to go for an upgrade in my lathe, I am very tempted by the
Wivamac range which were highly recommended in Woodturning a few months

ago.
Anyone got any experience?

No experience, but looks like it incorporates all the things which the
latest generation of lathes have. I'm particularly fond of the spindle
running between bearings rather than cantilevered, as well as the ability to
move the headstock to the end of the bed for final shaving and sanding
interiors of big stuff.

2100 pounds seems pricey for a lathe which compares almost feature for
feature with the Powermatic 3520 available here, though.
Hopefully that's with VAT.