Harry Bloomfield

Default fence post holes

clara explained :
I will also need an sds drill, I doubt I will use it much, I have seen one
for £30 in argos, can anyone tell me if they are any good?

Aldi might still have some left at £24.99, there was just one left this
morning at my local.

I bought one and it seems quite able, though one of the complaints made
about the cheaper SDS drills is the fact that they are heavier than the
more expensive ones. I have tried it breaking up concrete and it seems
quite effective for the smaller jobs. There was a queue of builders
waiting to buy them when I went to collect one.

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.org